Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


A little while ago I was inspired by this awesome gal via this blog to get out of my "uniform" and into something....hmmm....something pretty. It just isn't Kristen to get dressed every day. But once a week is going pretty well. Here's my very simple, didn't even go to the closet, outfit for today.


Top- Old Navy
Jeans- Old Navy
My new favorite shoes- TOMS
Necklace- Random store in Estes Park, CO
Ugly Watch- Target

As you can see, my photographer thought it would be really creative and fun to have me jump. It kinda worked. Love you mom :)

Happy Hump Day Ya'll! (shout out to Becky! And speaking in Becky...we ate green peas tonight in honor of you!)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting those EXACT color Toms for a while, but David doesn't seem to be getting the hint, so I guess I'm gonna have to buy them myself! So Cute!!
    Thanks for the love :) We made Harry eat collard greens and fried pickles when he came out here. Gotta love the south!

    ReplyDelete