Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


Yes, I'm wearing a scarf. It was a balmy 49 degrees when I left the house this morning. But, in usual California fashion, I had the windows rolled down on the drive home. Oh that sunshine feels so good! But that's not why I'm singing in this picture. I'm singing because the ladies of American Idol will be performing tonight....go get 'em girls! Who is your favorite?

The Boots are back: Payless
Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Target
Scarf: Gap (gift from "Rissa"- thank you!)

Part of our Wednesday routine is going to Grandma's house for lunch. Today while Katin and Grandma made ham and swiss sandwiches out of playdough, Aubrey found a nice seat with a view....and enjoyed soaking it all in for a bit. Happy Wednesday Everyone! Did you get dressed today?


1 comment: